Last Updated: June 5, 2020
- PayPal – We use PayPal for payment processing (https://www.paypal.com) (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
- Stripe – We use Stripe for payment processing (https://stripe.com/) (https://stripe.com/privacy)
- Google Analytics– We use Google Analytics to collect and receive Platform analytics. (https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/#/provision)(https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-us&gl=us) (https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-us&gl=us)
- MailChimp – We use MailChimp to deliver the newsletter and other email campaigns. (https://mailchimp.com/) (https://mailchimp.com/legal/)
- Cloudways – Cloudways is our hosting service provider. (https://www.cloudways.com/en/terms.php)
We may add additional subprocessors in the future by amending this list in the future. To the extent possible, we seek to limit the rights of these parties with respect to your User Information where reasonable, and we do not grant any rights to these organizations to use this information for any marketing or other purpose beyond providing services to us to manage business activities.