1. Please note that The Daily Shot will not be published on Monday, September 7th.
2. Please contact [email protected] for any technical or account-related issues/questions.
We wish to inform you that our partnership with Dow Jones is coming to a conclusion. After July 31st, The Wall Street Journal will no longer be publishing our newsletter. However, The Daily Shot® will live on as an independent ad-free publication, delivered to your inbox and online at TheDailyShot.com.
- Our current subscribers who register before August 15th, 2020, can get the first year of The Daily Shot® for $100/year, a $35 discount. You can sign up here.
- If you are only interested in the Food for Thought™ section, it will be available as a separate newsletter for $36/year (sign up here).
- A monthly subscription for The Daily Shot® is also available for $14/month (sign up here).
- Full-time students may be eligible for a discount (apply here).
Going forward, The Daily Shot® will come from [email protected]. You may want to add that email address to your contacts (and/or whitelist the domain name TheDailyShot.com) to reduce the risk of the newsletter ending up in your spam folder (see Technical Q&A).
We would like to thank the Markets Team at the Wall Street Journal for their support over the past four years.
Thank you for your interest in The Daily Shot®. We look forward to continuing to provide you with insightful materials on economic and market trends in the years to come.
Editor, The Daily Shot®